Commercial Permanent Power

Default text size Larger text size Even larger text size   print

Services this applies to: Commercial.

Permanent Power

  1. Proof of ownership or tenancy:

    • Copy of lease or deed
    • Landlord’s notarized verification
    • Property Tax Receipt
  2. Personal identification, (e.g. driver’s license, Voter’s registration I.D., employee I.D., or passport) of person signing application for service.

  3. Name of the former tenant / owner or meter number.

  4. "Service Information Request” (electric load requirement) must be submitted for new commercial and large power services. Users over 25 KW qualify for large power rate.

  5. Certificate of Final Electrical Inspection from the Department of Planning and Natural Resources is required for applicants of new electrical service or any substantial change to an existing service.

  6. Verification of the marking of the plot number and directions to the site.

  7. Corporation – A resolution allowing the applicant to act as an agent of the company Sole proprietorship – Trade Name from Lt. Governor’s Office

PLEASE NOTE: Commercial accounts shall be opened in the legal name of any business entity applying for electrical/potable water service(s): e.g. corporate name, D/B/A, or trade name.