Residential Temporary Power

Default text size Larger text size Even larger text size   print

Services this applies to: Residential.

Temporary Service (Construction)

  1. Proof of ownership or tenancy:

    • Copy of lease or deed
    • Landlord’s notarized verification
    • Property Tax Receipt
  2. Personal identification, (e.g. driver’s license, Voter’s registration I.D., employee I.D., or passport) of person signing application for service.

  3. Verification of the marking of the plot number and directions to the site.

  4. Power of Attorney or notarized statement is required in those cases where one is acting as the agent of another.

  5. Plot Plan for property.

  6. Electrical Right of Easement (Notarized) – WAPA Document.

  7. Temporary Power Permit from Department of Planning & Natural Resources.