< Back to Main
7:30 p.m. Update - Rotating Service Interruption to Feeders in the STT/STJ District
(Tuesday, April 24, 2012)
Virgin Islands Water and Power Authority plant personnel continue to work to bring Unit #23 at the Randolph Harley Power Plant online, after it tripped off-line yesterday.
From approximately 8 to 10 p.m., the following feeders will experience service interruptions:
- Feeder #6A includes Bonne Esperance, Bordeaux Lindberg Bay, Nisky, Scott Free, Fortuna, Hope and neighboring areas.
- Feeder #7A includes Agnes Fancy, Altona & Welgunst, Lerkenlund, Liliendahl, Misgunst, Pearl Estate, St. Peter Mountain Road and neighboring areas.
- Feeder #7C includes Four Winds, Time Center, Tutu High Rise, Cassi Hill and neighboring areas.
- Feeder #9D includes Bolongo Bay, Bovoni, Frenchman’s Bay, Thomasville and neighboring areas.
From 10 p.m. to midnight, the following feeders will experience a service interruption:
- Feeder #7D includes Emerald Hill, Frydendahl, Point Pleasant, Red Hook, Smith Bay and neighboring areas.
- Feeder #9C includes Brookman, Fort Mylner, Langsmath, Mariendahl, Nadir, Donoe, Wintberg Peak and neighboring areas.
- Feeder #9E (St. John) includes Chocolate Hole, Centerline, Fish Bay, Pastory and neighboring areas.
- Ridge Road Feeder includes Secret Harbor, Nazareth, Cabrita Point, Ridge Road and neighboring areas.
Every effort is being made to restore service as soon as possible. The Authority appreciates the patience of its customers and apologizes for any inconveniences caused.