Dots Divider

To report an electrical or potable water service interruption on St. Thomas, St. John, Water Island or Hassel Island, call 340-774-3552, select option 4. On St. Croix, call 340-773-2250, select option 4. Reports of service interruptions may also be reported via the WAPA website, www.viwapa.vi, or emailed to communications@viwapa.vi

Shaded Divider

Sign Up for WAPA Alerts

Sign Up Today for WAPA Alerts and Stay Informed!

WAPA Alerts is a new messaging system designed to keep you connected on everything WAPA: service interruptions and estimated restoration times, road closures due to ongoing projects and general information about your water and power utility.

Sign up for WAPA Alerts today!!